Sunday, April 17, 2011

Who is richer than Bill Gates?

Somebody asked Bill Gates, Is there any person richer than you?
Bill Gates said, yes, only one. Many years ago, I had been dismissal and I had gone to New York airport. I read titles of newspapers there. I liked one of them and I want to buy it. But I didn't  have change (coin). I abandoned, suddenly, a black boy called me and told, “This newspaper for you.” I said, but I don’t have change. He said, “No problem, I give you free”.
After 3 months, I went there. Coincidentally, that story happened again and that same boy gave another free newspaper again. I said, I can’t accept. But he said, “I give you from my profit.”
After 19 years, I had been rich and I decided to find that boy. I found him after one and half months searching. I asked him, do you know me? He said, “Yes, you’re famous Bill Gates.”
I said, you gave me free newspaper in 2 times many years ago. Now, I want to compensate it. I am going to give you everything that you want. Black young man replied, “You can’t compensate it!”
I said, why? He said, "Because I gave you when I was poor. You want to give me when you are rich. So, how do you compensate?"
Bill Gates said, I think that Muslim black young man is richer than me.

11 comments:

  1. سلام

    در اینترنت جستجو کردم ولی به غیر از این وبلاگ، منبع دیگری برای این نوشته پیدا نکردم. از آنجا که بیل گیتس شخص بسیار مشهوریست، بسیار بعید است که نتوان یک منبع مهم هم برای چنین خاطره ای از وی پیدا کرد. پس میتوانم نتیجه بگیرم که این داستان هم ساخته ذهن توهم زده مسلمانی بیش نیست که میخواهد در قالب این داستان کذب، پسرک روزنامه فروش سیاه پوست مسلمان را از بیل گیتس بالاتر نشان دهد.

    با سپاس

    ReplyDelete
  2. I searched the Internet and could not find any reliable source for this story. Bill Gates is a very famous man and such important story of him should have been posted on at least few other websites. I conclude that this story is made up by a dreamy Muslim who likes to rank a black and poor Muslim kid higher than Bill Gates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is fake story, sorry for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't find any other source either, how lame and full of lies and stupid have muslims become? Faking a story about one of the most known people in the world. It is pathetic !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This story came from the arab history about a very famouse noble knight called Abu'l-Walid Ma'n ibn Za'ida al-Shaybani (died 769/70) was an 8th-century Arab general of the Shayban tribe, who served both the Umayyads and the Abbasids. He was known not only as a fierce warrior, but also for his extreme generosity and nobility and as a patron of poets, as well as for poor people. And he had a story with a black man similar to this story. But it was a different history of course according to the differency of time conditions and cuture and circumstance generally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tqvm Dr Sameer Ayyoub. jazakallah khoir.
      i tried wikipedia and found https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma%27n_ibn_Za%27ida_al-Shaybani

      Delete
  6. True or not this story is a good example of what everybody could do but never do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly, this story is a good example of humility and generosity: you truthfully cannot compensate for anything given when there is really nothing but your last penny to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly, this story is a good example of humility and generosity: you truthfully cannot compensate for anything given when there is really nothing but your last penny to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This story is found in Luke 21 and Mark 12. Very interesting

    ReplyDelete