Monday, April 4, 2011

Interview questions

  • How do you respond to tough situations?
First, I think about that problem and I try to find a solution for it. Also, I get help from my colleagues and boss. The important point is that I am patient and speedy.

  • If I were your boss, how could I keep you motivated to get the most productivity from you?
I can be motivated with extra training. I think update person can be creative and productivity. Also, my boss is patient, I can work without stress.

  • Tell me about a time that you challenged a school or company policy.
In my previous company, I tried to study that problem and find some logical reason for my challenge. Then I told to my boss. That if he didn't accept my reason I would be still company's policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment