Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good Tuesday! (Apr 26)

After long holiday, it was Good Tuesday in our class today. We had breakfast there. Our class divided to some group. One group cooked Pancakes, and another group cooked Waffle. some of my classmates set table and make coffee. I was leader of group that it had to cook pancakes. Actually, we ate Canadian Breakfast.
Also, One of my classmates, Xiuli, brought chocolate from U.S. She had gone to U.S. with her family in Easter holiday. The chocolates were delicious.
Another of my classmates, Jenan, had presentation before lunch. She talked about navigate of Sesame, and she had cooked Sesame Sweet. It was delicious too.
In other way, It was benediction day today morning. I ate a lot, and I learned that how I can cook Pancakes. It was a good experience.
Thanks Joseph and my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment