Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time Table

Today I want to creat a table about kinds of verb tenses. In fact, this table doesn't include passive verbs. If this table is good, please give your comment.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


Present
Past
Futrue
Future in past
Simple
I write a letter.
I wrote a letter.
I will write the letter.
I would write the letter.
Continuesly
I am writing the letter.
I was writing the letter.
I will be writing the letter.
I would be writing the letter.
Perfect
I have written the letter.
I had written the letter.
I will have written the letter.
I would have written the letter.
Continuesly Perfect
I have been written.
I had been writing the letter.
I will have been writing the letter.
I would have been writing the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment